Saturday, March 17, 2018
@6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (ChST)
Dusit Thani Guam Resort
1227 Pale San Vitores Road Tamuning
The StayWell Guam Diabetes Foundation’s mission is to raise awareness and strengthen support with an emphasis on diabetes prevention, early detection and disease management on Guam.
The community of Guam must all be united in confronting and addressing the diabetes threat before us.
To help in this effort and raise our community’s level of awareness and focus on this debilitating disease we are both excited and proud to announce our PREMIER GALA FUNDRAISER scheduled for March 17, 2018, featuring one of the world’s most respected and multi-faceted performers in entertainment today, MS. VANESSA WILLIAMS.
This first foundation gala fundraiser includes:
– Buy your tickets here or at 76 Circle K
– No refunds or exchanges
– Formal Attire
– Tender Salad Greens
– Chinese Cabbage
– Cherry Tomato
– Green Onion
– Sweet Chili-Balsamic Vinaigrette with Prawn
– 6oz. Beef Tenderloin and 3oz. Cod
– Asparagus Sauté and Bacon
– Classic Potatoes Gratin
– Ratatouille (squash, eggplant, tomato, onion, garlic, herbs)
– Signature dessert for event (diabetic-friendly); Raspberry Chocolate Dome with Fresh Berries and Dusted Gold
– Valet parking is available
– Parking in Dusit Garage will be sectioned off for the event
No extra online fees for purchasing your tickets at 76/CK stores.
Request an ADA Accommodation.
ADA Compliant Hotel. For additional accommodations, please notify us at least 10 business days prior to the event so that we may coordinate accommodations.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the following ticket outlets: 76 / Circle K Locations. Note that ticket price may increase without notice during the last week of the event, so get your tickets NOW!
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
NO EXTRA ONLINE FEES FOR PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS AT 76/CK STORES
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the non-profit association below.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS MAY BE PROHIBITED AT THE DISCRETION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SECURITY OFFICIALS